We have recently moved our workspace to the brilliant Ayres House Studios in South Oxfordshire.
Here, every single item will be designed, made and packaged with the same love and care as always! Ayres House is a fantastic shared studio space, home to many artists and makers, regularly holding open house events where you can come and see all the fantastic work that happens here for yourself. We can offer a 'click and collect' service from our new workspace.
Ayres House Studios
We are so excited to be expanding our brand this year and trading at some fantastic events and stocking some fantastic stores. There is nothing better than meeting our customers in real life and we can’t wait to see you there!
We are SO excited to be showcasing a wonderful selection of stock including dungarees, tops and shirts at the brilliant D.A.Y Boutique. You’ll find D.A.Y along Peckham‘s Bellenden Road nestled among a fab selection of shops; well worth a visit if you’re in the South East London area.
143 Bellenden Road,
You’ll find us at a number of events across the country. We absolutely LOVE meeting our customers in person and being able to follow our items from design, manufacture to sale is something quite special!
You'll find us at the following Christmas markets and events:
- Millets Farm Centre Christmas market, 9th & 10th December 2023
- Ayres House Christmas Event, 1st-17th December 2023
- Pexmas, Copeland Gallary, Peckham, Saturday 2nd December 2023
- Dorchester Abbey Christmas market, Saturday 2nd December 2023
- Wallingford Town Christmas Market, Sunday 3rd December 2023
Some of our past events include:
- Pexmas Springtime & Christmas events at Copeland Gallery in Peckham
- Millets Farm Markets
- Wallingford Carnival
- Henley Town Hall by Mynt Image
- Newbury Artisan Market by LSD Event
- Dulwich Villiage by LK Pop-Up Fayres
- Sevenoaks Stag theatre by Eventissima
- Dorchester Abbey Christmas fair
- Mothercuppa events at The Chancery
- Balham Spring market by Solo craft fair